Saturday, August 16, 2008

My new friend T-Bone


Today i made a new friend, he is 11 years old, weighs 2300 pounds and goes by the name T-bone. we met tonight at the Kalispell fair and wow! did we ever have a good time.

Jenn and I had a great time tonight checking out the kalispell fair and what we found was shocking. It used to be when you went to the fair you took your girl and the challenge was to play one of those great dart games and win your girl the biggest stuffed teddy bear you could ever win, but if you lost the game you were sent packing with nothing feeling like a complete loser. That is not how they roll these days, as i was making my ways through the carnival what i was hearing annoyingly broadcasted from each game stand was shocking! "win or lose you still get a prize" where is the fun or challenge in that? I was so disappointed i went to hang out with my new friend T-bone in the cattle barn. T-bone hasn't changed... still lives in a pen, eats grass and smells like shit! I Love It!!!

No comments: